The new Jamf Pro 10.2 release ensures all third-party software is up-to-date and secure with both Jamf-managed and external patch sources, by providing a framework for integration with external patch sources. Users can now leverage patch reporting, patch notifications and patch policies for any third party or in-house software titles hosted on an external source.
Jamf Pro 10.2 also sees these new enhancements:
- Improved user matching - support for new user fields in Apple School Manager to sync back to Jamf Pro.
- Configurable email alerts - to notify you when apps are removed from the App Store.
- Better Microsoft Intune integration - with additional reporting features.
- Enhanced security and privacy to iOS devices on corporate Cisco networks - a new DNS Proxy payload for iOS that enables Cisco Security Connector integration.
- Additional security profiles - new approved Kernel Extensions payload for macOS, allowing you to specify which Team IDs and specific kernel extension Bundle IDs are allowed to load and run on your managed Macs.
- Enhanced end-user self-service experience - offering the ability to sort items alphabetically or by the featured view.
To learn more about the Jamf Pro 10.2 release, please review the release notes: http://docs.jamf.com/10.2.0/jamf-pro/release-notes/What's_New.html